There are many educational resources available to VFC providers. Training opportunities through the Nevada State Immunization Program, the CDC and Immunize Nevada are accessible through webinar and in person to keep VFC professionals current on best practices and new regulations. In many cases, continuing education credits are available. Be sure to check this page regularly for more information.
2015 CDC Trainings:
- Vaccines for Children 2015
- Vaccine Storage and Handling
- Understanding the Basics: General Recommendations on Immunization
- Free Monthly Nile Webinars (monthly live webinars and recordings available)
- Immunization Training
- Nevada Health Conference
- Immunizations 101 Course: Best Practices in Vaccine Administration
Nevada State Immunization Program
There are currently no training opportunities scheduled. Please contact Pam Forest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 775-684-5903.